We know this section isn’t perhaps the most exciting thing to read, but it is important. Our focus is on high quality, affordable wedding cars and good, old-fashioned customer service. We want you to enjoy the whole Myman-Chauffeur experience and that means that we need to make sure that everything is clear and transparent.
To this end, we have a few promises and one or two bits of information that might help you with your booking.
For All Mercedes Wedding Car Packages
Either or Both Mercedes are available.
For Chauffeur Services incl Proms, Special Occasions, Business Travel
The Mercedes CLS is available for hire.
1. Whichever package you choose, or if you prefer an individually tailored package, we require a deposit of just £50 at the time of booking (but please see 8 below for bookings made within 60 days of the wedding date).
2. Once a package and date/time is agreed with you, we will hold that as a provisional reservation for a period of 72 hours to allow time for the deposit to be paid. After that time has elapsed, we reserve the right to make the time and date available to other customers.
3. When a deposit has been received, the booking will be confirmed by email, or where an email address is not provided, by a letter. If confirmation is not received within one week of paying the deposit, it is the duty of the customer to advise us.
4. If any details provided in the confirmation are incorrect, it is the duty of the customer to notify us.
5. In the event that the deposit is not cleared by your bank, the reservation will be voided.
6. Deposits are non-refundable (but please see 12 below, where a refund of all monies will be given).
7. The full balance must be paid 60 days before the date of your wedding.
8. For bookings made within 60 days of the date of your wedding, the full balance is payable at the time of booking.
9. Where the full balance has been paid and the package is subsequently cancelled for reasons that are demonstrated to be beyond the control of the person who made the booking, if we are able to rebook the vehicle for that date, the monies paid will be refunded except for the deposit.
10. The price agreed will include car ribbon, flowers for the rear parcel shelf of the car, a toast for the passengers (which will be sparkling wine or champagne dependent on the package or any special request), fuel as required and provision of a red carpet runway if requested.
11. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that locations, address details and postcodes for all journeys are correct.
12. We cannot accept liability for inclement weather, for traffic problems that arise suddenly and without warning, for unexpected mechanical breakdown or for any other factor beyond our control that causes our lateness or non-arrival. If such circumstances arise, we will always endeavour to address the situation as quickly and as efficiently as we are able to. Where it is appropriate, we will provide another vehicle to undertake the necessary travel arrangements. In this event, the replacement vehicle will be provided free of charge and all monies paid for the original vehicle will be refunded.
13. Your car will always be despatched in clean and polished condition. However we cannot accept responsibility for any soiling caused by muddy roads or by British weather. In the event that a car does become soiled, we will use any spare time between runs to ensure that it is brought back up to expected condition.
14. Mercedes S Class .We operate under and in accordance with the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1976.
Mercedes CLS is fully Licenced by Flintshire Local Authority Chauffeur Licence.
15. We are fully insured and also have full public liability insurance. Our Drivers are CRB Checked.